Send us a voice message
To be featured in one of The Mic’s monthly episodes, please submit a voice message of up to 90 seconds that describes your design story as it relates to one of the series topics. For each monthly episode, two designers will be selected to be interviewed by The Mic host Debbie Millman and have the opportunity to tell their stories in greater detail. Select submissions will also be showcased on DesignTV by SANDOW (reaching an audience of 11M+).
Looking for some inspiration? Listen to the first episode of The Mic today!
Voice messages must be submitted by the 15th of the month to be considered for inclusion in the current month’s episode.
- Find a quiet place to record and speak directly into your device’s microphone to ensure that your voice is loud and clear.
- Begin the recording by introducing yourself, state where you are from, your job title/university, and which topic you are speaking to.
- Tell us your design story as it relates to The Mic’s monthly topic.
- Think outside the box, be experimental, and have fun!
- For best practices on how to record, click here.
* Required fields