The Roundup SubmissionsNew York City designers are always innovating, making, dreaming and learning. NYCxDESIGN wants to share this inspiration with the world from anyone, whether you’re a local student or a long-time resident, a rising design star or a leading name in the industry.
Record a six minute video of you telling or showing us something that matters to you.
- Tell us about a recent research project, the process of designing something new, a review of books you've read.
- Show us how you build a model, sketch a concept, create a mood board, paint, or play an instrument.
- If it’s an idea or a process that you want to share, we want to see it.
- Think outside the box, be experimental, and have fun!
- Make sure your location is well lit.
- Shoot your video in a horizontal frame (not vertically).
- Or, if you’re making a presentation, use Powerpoint’s recording features.
- Limit the recording to six minutes.
- Edit the video as much (or as little) as you'd like using visuals, graphics, etc.
Please use the form below to submit your video.
Select submissions will air as part of The Roundup. New episodes of the NYCxDESIGN series will air every Wednesday at 2pm on DesignTV by SANDOW, an online channel with an audience of 11 million+ broadcasted via SANDOW's design brands Facebook Live platforms (including NYCxDESIGN).
Want to be considered for inclusion in a future episode? We accept submissions each week for consideration in the subsequent week's edition of The Roundup.